Saturday, September 17, 2005

I got accepted into Illinois Institute of Art!


Finally, I built up the courage to apply. I am officialy a student of the Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago. I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be just a fad.
The application process went relatively painless, not counting the $50 parking ticket. If everything goes as planned, I will have a BFA in Visual Communication by fall of 2007. Why so soon? Well, my 6 years of erratic schooling finally paid off (not really), and some of my credit hours will transfer. Instead of 4 years, I may finish sooner.
I don't know how prestigious the school actually is, but I don't care at this point. It's located in the heart of downtown Chicago, about 15 minutes from Metra station, so the commute won't be a killer (I hate traffic).

No comments: